Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The teacher molds the students

On February 11, I had my observation again together with my groupmates. when we arrived there we proceed immediately to our assigned room. My cooperating teacher who is Mrs. Norada was not inside the room,only the intern who is Ms.Lea. Then a few minutes Mrs.Norada came and she gave an activity to the students. She asked Ms. Lea to conduct the activity.But some of the students were playing inside the room,so that Ms.Lea gave an instructions to read the activity.When she noticed that some students were not listening,she said that she did not allow the students to go who are not cooperating to the whole class.The same as the strategy of Mrs. Norada, because if she did not do that the students will not follow.While I am watching them I realized that being a teacher is not easy,because in that field you will encounter different kinds of attitude of the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment